My favorite month, for obvious reasons.
I’ve slacked greatly in the last few months on many of my goals and plans. However I’m going to work harder to achieve them this month, as a birthday gift to myself.
- Must launch my new venture by the end of this month… I’ve been moving the deadline each month. Can’t afford to anymore. I keep seeing people doing things and making moves, and wishing that it was me. It’s time to stop making excuses and start making progress.
- Must take my health & fitness more seriously. I’ve been doing an okay job with this, on & off. But it’s time to take it to the next level.
- Must take better control of my finances. Money has been FLYING out way faster than it’s been coming in. If I keep going at this rate, I’m going to have to file for bankruptcy. So it’s time to slow down on spending. The annoying part is all the money goes to irrelevant things.
- Must continue to love myself. If love appears along the way, yay. If not, I’m good. But I’m no longer obsessing about being in a relationship.
- Must get closer to God. Because He’s the only constant in my life.
- Must write more. At least once a week for my short stories, and at least once a week on this blog. This blog helps me set goals and helps me take stock.
- Must volunteer. I’ve planned and talked about it for two months. It’s time to actually start doing it; to dedicate a number of hours each week to charity.
Hope you (& I) have an amazing week.
Current mood: Content. Energized.